Most of work-based categories are part of the UK’s points-based system for immigration.

If you want to visit the UK for a short time as a businessperson, sportsperson or entertainer, you may be able to come here Please click on visitor for more information. 

If you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, the European nationals section explains your right to live and work in the UK. Please visit our page “EEA (European Family) Applications”.

High-value migrants

Investors, entrepreneurs and exceptionally talented people can apply to enter or stay in the UK without needing a job offer – but you will need to pass a points-based assessment.

Following are the categories under which we can assist you to prepare and make applications:

  • Tier 1 (Exceptional talent)
  • Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) (Only extension and ILR applications)
  • Tier 1 (Investor)
  • Tier 1 (Innovator)
  • Tier 1 (Investor Visa)
  • Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur)
  • Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (Only extension and ILR applications)
  • Business persons (Only extension and ILR applications)
  • Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland (Only extension and ILR applications)
Skilled workers
If you have been offered a skilled job in the UK and your prospective employer is willing to sponsor you, you can apply to come or remain here to do that job.
Temporary workers

If an employer in the UK is willing to sponsor you, or if you are a national of a country that participates in the youth mobility scheme, you may be eligible to come and work in the UK for a short period.

Other categories

You can also apply to work in the UK as a domestic worker; as the sole representative of an overseas firm; or as a representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation.

For workers and businesspersons from Turkey

Turkish citizens can benefit from a European agreement with Turkey if they want to establish themselves in business in the UK, or if they are already working here legally.

For Commonwealth citizens with UK ancestry

If you are a Commonwealth citizen and at least one of your grandparents was born in the UK, you can apply to come here to work.

Next steps

If you would like to find out more about how we can help, please Contact Us.

We can’t provide specific advice on your matter before you become a client, but we can give you an honest assessment of whether you’d benefit from a follow up appointment. Naturally, everything you tell us will be treated in complete confidence.

Call Now: 0208 127 6770 or Email: